(Re)découvrez votre potentiel pour atteindre un équilibre durable - session 1
(Re)discover your potential to achieve a sustainable balance
For the first time at BIRD, Wellnest is organising a series of discovery workshops aimed at employees from all walks of life, to help them rediscover their potential through 4 fundamental pillars: Nutrition, Sleep, Physical Activity and Meditation.
The main topics to be addressed through these pillars are as follows:
- physical activity at work
- healthy and tasty food
- stress management & flow at work
- recovery & improving sleep quality (sleep/wake cycles)
This comprehensive seminar will take the form of 5 discovery sessions and 4 simultaneous workshops led by various experts (see list below) on the subject at the following times:
- session 1: 11.05am-11.50am
- session 2: 12.05-12.50pm
- session 3: 1.05pm - 1.50pm
- session 4: 4.05pm - 4.50pm
- session 5 : 17h05-17h50
A closing aperitif will then be held on site at the Playground so that you can share the day's discoveries over a drink.
Esme will be on hand to introduce you to her delicious natural drinks!
Come one, come all to enjoy this first public event at the BIRD Playground!
- Nutrition Pillar : Ella Ödman & Flora Ponsard d'Efficium
- Méditation Pillar : Jean-Philippe Jacques from Ressource Mindfulness
- Physical Activity Pillar : David Balzan from Sport Quest
- Sleep Pillar : Sophie Claverie